Friday, May 4, 2018

SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE FAVORS:

Hello there! This is the favor I made for everyone who attended Card Buffet last night. I used a lot of products from the Share What You Love Suite. I started off with a Clear Tiny Treat Box and filled it with Caramel M&Ms and Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie.

I cut 3" x 3" squares from several different patterns of Share What You Love DSP, one for the top & bottom of each box. I scored them at 1/2" on all four sides and snipped up to the horizontal score line on all 4 corners. I folded on the score lines and assembled with Liquid Tombow. I cut a piece of the gorgeous Pearlized Doilies and adhered them to the front DSP flap with Liquid Tombow.

I wrapped a piece of Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon around the box & tied a bow. Now for the really fun part...I made personalized tags with the Make a Difference stamp set! I am really loving this amazing set because you can customize any greeting you want! It took me a couple of practice rounds to get their names just right, but so worth it in the end:) I stamped the names on Very Vanilla Cardstock with the returning favorite Mint Macaron:) So much to love!

I then finished them off with a gorgeous silver rose included with the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit. They're self-adhesive so you just peel off the back and stick them to your project. You get the kit for FREE with the A Little More Please Bundle or the Gotta Have It All Bundle.

I've got lots of projects going on at the moment and need to get back to work, but I'll be sharing lots with you soon:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Laura, these are gorgeous! What a great use of so many products in the suite!

    ReplyDelete