Tuesday, May 8, 2018

PERENNIAL BIRTHDAY CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card we'll be making at Happy Hour on Thursday. It features the set Perennial Birthday, and we'll be using it to make a Mother's Day card or you can make it a birthday card instead. I started with an Old Olive base and added a piece of Petal Garden DSP. I stamped the leaves directly onto the DSP with Old Olive ink.

I stamped the sentiment with Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut it out. I stamped the flowers with Pool Party ink onto Whisper White, and Daffodil Delight onto So Saffron Cardstock. I stamped the pink with Melon Mambo ink onto Blushing Bride Cardstock, and used Paper Snips to cut them all out.

I looped a piece of Gold 1/8" Ribbon into a figure 8 and secured it with Glue Dots. I then added the sentiment on top with Dimensionals. I tucked the flowers underneath with Glue Dots and added the 3 on top with Mini Dimensionals. I finished it off with 3 Artisan Pearls from the Share What You Love Suite. You can get these beautiful pearls in 5 colors with the Early Release Promotion going on through May. You get to take advantage of a demonstrator perk by getting these gorgeous products from the new catalog a month early!

I hope you'll join me for Happy Hour this Thursday from 6-8 at the Stampin' Pad. We'll be sipping on a yummy fruity, berry cocktail to welcome Spring which has finally sprung! Let me know if you plan to attend so I can have a fun little surprise for you! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment