Friday, May 18, 2018

MYTHS & MAGIC INSPIRATION BOARDS:

Hello there! Today I have some fun projects to share using the Myths & Magic Suite. You can make some really cute projects for any little ones in your life. Unfortunately the DSP is gone, but I wanted to share some ideas for those who got it. You could also make your own DSP by using the stamps and coloring them with Blends, Markers or Watercolor Pencils and a little Wink of Stella.

I had fun shopping for dragons, unicorns & mermaids! I got a little carried away, but I know a couple of little ones who will take them off my hands at the end of the month:)

Once I got started with these projects it was hard to stop!

I made this adorable little box using the Lots to Love Box Framelits. You seriously want to get this die before it retires at the end of the month. I have used it for so many projects. It holds the Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes perfectly or you can fill it with treats:)

I added some of the brand new Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and colored some of the 'bubbles' in with a Pool Party Blends. The sentiment was stamped with the Fruit Basket stamp set, another retiring set.

I'm so happy the Silver Mini Gable Boxes are carrying over! You can make the perfect sized box in a flash:)

The sentiment is from You're So Sweet, another retiring set. Notice the fun new beads I added to the ends of the Linen Thread from the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles.


Make plans to attend Coffee Break next Saturday, May 26th as that will be the last chance to make this fun card for any little mermaid in you life:)

Such a fun, versatile suite!



This was a super fun card to make!

This was a CASE from our weekly demonstrator email Succeed Weekly.

I made this for Q's birthday awhile back.

We got him a Playmobile Knight set for Christmas so he'll be excited to have the dragons to add next time he gets it out to play:)



I got the inspiration for this card from Monica Gale on Pinterest, using Sponge Daubers to blend different colors together.

You don't need the Myths & Magic DSP for this card...just some Gold Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella & Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, which is 15% off and still available, but you never know for how long so you better snag it while you can!

Such a fun suite-I'm really going to miss these products:( Come check them out at Coffee Break next Saturday, May 26th! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment