Friday, May 11, 2018

HAPPY HOUR FAVORS:

Hello there! We had another fun Happy Hour last night! Olivia hooked us up with a Pineapple Express and I made these adorable mini pineapple favors for everyone attending. Martha Inchley created these little cuties & I followed a video tutorial from Julie DiMatteo at  www.thepaperpixie.com.

 I used Daffodil Delight Cardstock for the pineapples and assembled them with Liquid Tombow. The template takes a little time to make, but isn't hard. Once, you have it made it works as a great reference to where you need to do the diagonal scoring.

I used Daffodil Delight Double-Stitched Ribbon and Old Olive Cardstock for the leaves using the Daisy Punch. 1 Lindor truffle fits in the box perfectly. I tied to fit 2 inside but it wasn't quite big enough. I found some new Coconut Truffles and they are delish! They were a perfect compliment to our Pineapple Express cocktails:)

I used the retiring stamp set Mixed Drinks, which was quite fitting for this project. I stamped the sentiment with Old Olive ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and stamped the tiny umbrellas onto the retiring Tutti-Fruitti DSP. I cut them out, along with the pineapples from a coordinating design with Paper Snips. I attached them to the tag with a Mini Dimensional and added a couple Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes. I wish these were carrying over-they add so much sparkle!

I hope you'll make plans to join us next month. It's always the 2nd Thursday and we always have a yummy drink to enjoy while we work on 2 projects:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment