Saturday, May 19, 2018

GRADUATION INSPIRATION BOARDS:

Hello there! I have a few Graduation projects to share with you today.

I got a lot of these accessories cheap at the Dollar Tree:)

A couple of these graduation cards will be available to make at Coffee Break.

Make plans to attend next Saturday, May 26th!



Here's one of the cards you'll be able to make at Coffee Break using the retiring Confetti Celebration stamp set and Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.

This card was also made with the retiring Birthday Mini Binder Clips, Tutti-Fruitti 6" x 6" DSP Stack, Myths & Magic Washi Tape and Black Metallic Thread.

Here's another card you can make next Saturday using a brand new Hostess set from the upcoming catalog called Hand Delivered.

It features some other brand new products as well...Lovely Lipstick Cardstock-one of the new In Colors, Nature's Twine and 2 new Blends colors-Pineapple Punch & Lovely Lipstick. It also features the retiring Coffee Break DSP and Chocolate Chip Cardstock. Make sure to stock up on them before they're gone for good:(

Here's a really fun card you'll be able to make as well using the Icing on the Cake set. You'll get to play with the Embossing Paste and you can custom design your card with the school colors you need!

Just let me know the colors you need by next week and I'll get your kit cut for you.

Or make a birthday card instead!

We'll say good-bye to Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise & the Enamel Shapes...wah:(.....

Here's another idea for you using the Large Numbers Framelits. They are retiring as well which makes me really sad because they work so well for graduation cards:(

This card won't be available to make at card Buffet but you could easily make this fun shaker card yourself with a Window Sheet, Foam Adhesive Strips, Metallics Sequin Assortment and the In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes. I used the retiring Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" DSP Stack and the banner from Number of Years, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what stamp set I used! If you know, please let me know, haha.

Here's a fun little box you could put a gift card in using the Lots to Love Box Framelits. I also used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Large Number Framelits, Glitter Enamel Dots, Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie and Pick A Pattern DSP-all going away.

I found this banner at Target and just cut off one of the caps and attached it to the box with Dimensionals.

Here's another fun idea for you. I used the Text Ya Later stamp set for this card. You can have a lot of fun with this set!

Sadly, it's retiring as well. You better snag it while you can:)

Here's a card I made months ago using the SAB Celebrate You Framelits. They'll be available again in the upcoming catalog.

Here's a fun little favor you could make for your graduation party using the Wood Crate Framelits and retiring set We Must Celebrate. I hope you got some inspiration for graduation projects that you may be needing and I hope you'll join me next Saturday for Coffee Break to make a few of these fun projects! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment