Thursday, May 10, 2018

BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a lovely Mother's Day card to share with you using the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle. I'm not usually a big floral person but I love this set and have been wanting to CASE the sample from the catalog since it first came out. I started with a Whisper White base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder.

I used the Layering Squares Framelits to cut out the squares from Whisper White & Pool Party Cardstock. I stamped the background flowers with Daffodil Delight, layered the squares and attached with Dimensionals. I stamped the flowers in the bouquet with Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Pool Party & Daffodil Delight inks. I stamped the wrap with Crumb Cake ink and cut them all out with the Bouquet Bunch, including the stems & leaves from Lemon Lime Twist & Whisper White Cardstock. I attached & layered them with Glue Dots & Dimensionals.

 Crap, I just realized I forgot to add a bow:( I'll tie a bow with Linen Thread & attach it to the wrap with a Glue Dot. That's what I get for letting my little snoochie help me-well, like a have a choice, haha. I tucked a piece of the new Pearlized Doilies under the squares with Liquid Tombow. I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and attached it with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few Gold Faceted Gems.

I'm so glad this stamp set and framelits are carrying over into the new catalog, but they won't be bundled. So if you want to save 10% you better get the bundle now while you still can. I'm kind of sad Teeny Tiny Wishes will be retiring...it's been a nice staple for years. With 24 sentiments, you might want to consider getting it before it's gone-you'll put it to work:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment