Thursday, March 1, 2018

HAPPY WISHES CARDS:

Hello there! I have a few ideas to share with you using the Sale-A-Bration set Happy Wishes. This is a Level 2 set that can be earned for FREE with a $100 order. It's a huge set and can be used for many occasions. I started with a Whisper White thick card base, and added a layer of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock on top.

Next, I used my Sponge Brayer with Powder Pink ink to add color to the Petal Passion DSP. I then blended Flirty Flamingo ink next, and added Sweet Sugarplum to the bottom for an ombre effect. I repeated the same process for the sentiment. I stamped the whole image in Powder Pink and used Sponge Daubers to add Flirty Flamingo to the center & Sweet Sugarplum to the bottom.

I cut the sentiment and Powder Pink scalloped oval with the Layering Oval Framelits. I attached them over a folded piece of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon with Dimensionals. I added some Metallics Sequins and an In Color Glitter Acrylic Shape.

The combination for sentiments with this set is endless-I love how versatile it is!

Here's another idea for this set and will be available for you to make at Card Buffet tonight:) I started with a Basic Black base and added layers of Soft Sky Cardstock & Whole Lot of Lovely DSP. I stamped the sentiments with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White & Soft Sky Cardstock.

I colored in the flowers with Soft Sky, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Powder Pink, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede & Old Olive Markers. I cut out 3 flowers from the DSP and attached one with a Mini Dimensional. I cut out the sentiment with Lots of Labels Framelits.

I wrapped a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine around the cardstock and tied a bow. I added the sentiment with Dimensionals, making sure to clear the baker's twine.

I colored the flowers with Wink of Stella and added a few Metallics Sequins for a little extra sparkle.

And here's one more quick & easy card to share with you. I started with a Pool Party base and added a layer of DSP from the Petal Garden DSP Stack. I stamped the sentiment onto another piece of coordinating DSP with VersaMark and heat-embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. I did the same for the smaller sentiment onto Very Vanilla Cardstock.

I used the tag shape from the Sweet Cake Framelits and extended it by leaving the one end off of the cutting plates. I then ran the lace end through the Big Shot again using Very Vanilla Cardstock. I attached it to the tag with Liquid Tombow.


I then cut a piece of Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon in half and tied a bow. I love the soft, feathery texture this gives to the project. I attached the tag with Dimensionals and added some Touches of Nature Elements with Liquid Tombow.

I hope you were inspired by these cards today and will want to get your own set to come up with countless possibilities of your own. I'm off to finish up the favors for my Card Buffet attendees tonight. Stop back tomorrow to see these little cuties:) Thanks so much for stopping by:

No comments:

Post a Comment