Friday, March 2, 2018

A GOOD DAY EASTER BOXES:

Hello there! We had a great time at Card Buffet last night and I wanted to share the cute little Easter boxes I made for everyone using the gorgeous Bundle of Love DSP. These were made with the Lots to Love Box Framelits. Normally you would cut out 2 pieces, but I only cut one and scored it at 1/2", 2 1/2" & 3". I cut the tabs off and cut up to the score lines on both sides. I then assembled the boxes using Fast Fuse.

These little boxes hold a Reeses Peanut Butter Egg perfectly:) I then wrapped a piece of ribbon around each box and tied a bow at the top. I used Powder Pink Finely Woven Ribbon and Crumb Cake & Soft Sky Classic Weave Ribbon. I used the adorable set A Good Day to stamp the cute little bunnies with Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I colored them with Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight & Pool Party Stampin' Blends. I used the 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and Layering Circles Framelits to cut them out.

I then cut circles out of Soft Sky, Powder Pink & So Saffron Cardstock using the Layering Circles Framelits & 1 3/4" Circle Punch, and adhered them over the ribbon using Glue Dots. Next I attached the adorable Mini Embroidery Hoops with Liquid Tombow. I then double-stacked Dimensionals and adhered the Very Vanilla circles to the center of the hoops..

I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto strips of Soft Sky, So Saffron & Crumb Cake Cardstock. I flagged the ends and attached them with Dimensional pieces.

I've had the darling Mini Embroidery Hoops for awhile, and these were the perfect little boxes to try them out on. I've got lots of creating to do, so it may be a few days til I get back here to post. But I'll be back soon with lots of fun projects, so stay tuned:) Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. this is a WOW project & thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words Susan:)

    ReplyDelete