Friday, February 2, 2018

PARTY PANDAS VALENTINE FAVOR:

Hello there! We had so much fun at Card Buffet last night, although we were missing several who were sick:( This flu season is no joke! I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! This is the sweet little favor that I made for everyone, thanks to Erica Cerwin and her adorable project:)

I paid for  Ronda Wade's Online Convention and got lots of inspiration for Sale-A-Bration, along with a lot of fun projects! I'm still struggling juggling everything I need to do to achieve the Greek Isles Incentive Trip, so I figured I'd take any help I could get:)

I made the boxes from Real Red Cardstock and they came together quickly. I then added a strip of Petal Passion DSP on top. I cut out the ovals using the Stitched Shapes Framelits from Whisper White Cardstock.
I used the Sale-A-Bration set Party Pandas to stamp the sentiment along the edge using Real Red ink. I stamped the pandas with Basic Black Archival ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.

I cut out the pandas with my Paper Snips and added a little sparkle to the white parts using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. I cut out some red hearts using the Up & Away Thinlits & attached them with Mini Dimensionals. I layered the panda onto the oval with Dimensionals and attached it to the box with Dimensionals as well.

The tiny box is the perfect size for a fun-sized Twix:)

Sorry I haven't been posting every day as I want to, but I can't shake this sinus headache. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon-or as normal as I get:) I have some more fun Valentine projects to share tomorrow, so stop back:) Thanks so much for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. Laura, these are absolutely adorable; what lucky guests you'd had to your event! Fun-for-all, right?!! Thanks for sharing, and for all the details (noted: which heart framelits set you'd used)!! Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete