Saturday, February 3, 2018

HEARTFELT LOVE NOTES:



Hello there! I'm back today to share January's Paper Pumpkin kit called Heartfelt Love Notes. I love to make these up to have on hand to add to my customer's orders as a little thank you. I made some following the instructions in the kit, and made some alternate options as well.

I tucked a Ghiradelli chocolate inside each and on this one I used my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend to color the white ribbon to match the ink on the sentiment. I simply laid out the length of ribbon and used the side of the marker to color the ribbon in long, even strokes. It dries very quickly and evenly. This is so exciting, as we can color the Metallic-Edge Ribbon in the Annual Catalog any of 12 colors!

This was the other design that came with the kit. I kept the ribbon white for these.

This is the inside.

I found the idea for this fun little pouch on Pinterest by Christine Crutcher at www.christinestamps.blogspot.com. She has a video on her blog with all the specifics.

I folded the envelope flap, that was included in the kit, down and folded the envelope in half. I used my Bone Folder to get a good crease. I cut off the right side, and licked the left side to seal the envelope.

I trimmed the white insert, included in the kit, down to fit the left side of the envelope. I stamped the sentiment on the right side and tucked a Ghiradelli chocolate inside.

For the front of the pouch, I carefully took apart one of the cards. I cut the side & bottom off and cut it down to 3 1/4" x 2 1/4". I then glued it to the front using Liquid Tombow.

I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the pouch measuring 14" & tied a bow.

For this design I cut the front panel off as above. I scored it at 3 1/2". I added a piece of the heart design with Liquid Tombow. I then added Tear & Tape along the sides and formed the pouch. I trimmed one scallop off of each side of the white insert and trimmed off the bottom so it would fit inside. A Ghiradelli chocolate fits inside perfectly.

This was a really fun kit to put together and I always look forward to the surprise next month. Now through March 31, you can even earn FREE SAB products with prepaid subscriptions:


Prepaid Subscriptions

Check it out at www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net for more details! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment