Sunday, February 4, 2018

HAPPY HOUR CLASS:

Hello there! Happy Superbowl:) I'll be skipping the game and celebrating in my stamp room:) I just finished designing the projects for Happy Hour which is coming up this Thursday. I have some special treats lined up so I hope you can join in the fun! You'll be making this sweet little narrow card with envelope that matches the cupcake box. My daughter will be filling them with yummy gourmet cupcakes, so you'll have a gift for a special someone, or you can treat yourself! Who we kidding, you're going to have to replace the cupcake:)

You'll also make this cute Valentine card featuring the versatile Sale-A-Bration set Party Pandas. You can get this set for FREE with a $50 order.

And if that's not fun enough, we'll be partying with the pandas with some yummy cocktails, Martini's style! My daughter works there, so she's going to hook us up with a festive drink:)

Happy Hour is Thursday, February 8th from 6-8 at the Stampin' Pad-1513 Market Street. The cost is $10 or FREE with a qualifying order! Please let me know if you plan to attend ASAP so I can make sure I have everything needed for this fun night! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment