Tuesday, February 6, 2018

EPIC CELEBRATIONS:

Hello there! Today I have lots of inspiration for you using the Sale-A-Bration set Epic Celebrations. To be honest, this didn't do too much for me when I first saw it. It took several orders before it finally made the cut, haha. But I've seen some amazing projects made with it and I'm warming up to it. I'll share some of them today. For this card I started with a Smoky Slate base and stamped the background with Smoky Slate ink as well.

I used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to get the curve at the bottom of the Silver Glimmer Paper and the amazing Myths & Magic Specialty DSP. I attached the strip of glimmer paper to the DSP with Glue Dots & then adhered both to the card base with SNAIL. I used the same thinlits to cut out the swirl from Smoky Slate Cardstock, and cut it in half. I cut out a Basic Black oval using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and attached the swirl pieces to the back with Glue Dots. I then attached the oval to the card base with Dimensionals.

I stamped the guitar with Smoky Slate ink and colored it with Bermuda Bay & Smoky Slate light & dark Stampin' Blends. I then used a Basic Black Marker to go over the guitar outline, and added a little sparkle with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink and cut it apart with my Paper Snips. I adhered the sentiment & guitar with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few Brights Enamel Shapes.

 Next up is this awesome gift card holder from Erica Cerwin. I'm a big fan of her work and got the tutorial for this with Ronda Wade's Online Convention. I used Bermuda Bay Cardstock and stamped the background with the same ink. I made a belly band from the SAB Bubbles & Fizz DSP. I punched a circle from Whisper White Cardstock using the 2" Circle Punch & stamped the background image with Fresh Fig ink. I adhered it to a piece of Fresh Fig Cardstock that I punched out with the Starburst Punch. I then stapled a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon to it & mounted it to a 2 1/4" circle punched from Silver Foil.

 I stamped the headphones with Bermuda Bay ink onto Bermuda Bay Cardstock & cut them out with Paper Snips. I did a little coloring with a Whisper White Watercolor Pencil and attached it to the circle with Dimensionals. I added a couple of Brights Enamel Shapes. I stamped the sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and added the background with Fresh Fig ink.

I used the Classic Label Punch to punch out the insert for the gift card to slide into. How fitting to pair this fun gift card holder with an Itunes gift card! It's the perfect gift for any teen you need to buy for.


The idea for this card was waiting for me when I logged into the SU! demonstrator website today! I started with a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock. I stamped the guitars onto a piece of Delightful Daisy DSP with Memento Black ink.

I then added the background image with Old Olive ink, stamping off some of the images. I cut out a circle using the Starburst Punch from Silver Glimmer Paper & adhered it with Glue Dots. I then wrapped a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine around the DSP twice and tied a bow.

I adhered the DSP to the card base with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and used the 2" Circle Punch to punch it out. I then attached it to the card base with Dimensionals. A super quick & easy card to put together!

I got the idea for this card from Shannon Lane on Pinterest. It doesn't show up well in this photo, but I used a Sponge Brayer in Pool Party ink along the edges of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the shoes in Memento Black ink and the dot image with Calypso Coral ink, stamping some off.

I mounted the Whisper White onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock and then onto a Lemon Lime Twist card base. I stamped 'You're' with Calypso Coral ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the 2" Circle Punch to punch it out. I layered it onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock punched with the Starburst Punch.

I then added 2 strips of DSP from the Tutti-Fruitti 6" x 6" DSP Stack with SNAIL to keep them in place and then stapled them. I stamped 'Awesome' with Bermuda Bay ink and cut it out with Paper Snips. I attached it on top of the DSP with Dimensional pieces. I finished it off with a few Subtles Enamel Shapes.

Probably my favorite project is this card from Allison Okamitsu at www.nicepeoplestamp.com. She has a video so you can easily put this together. I started with a Real Red base and added a layer of Pool Party Cardstock that I stamped with Pool Party ink as well. I stamped the guitar with Memento Black ink and colored it with Ivory, Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler light & dark Stampin' Blends. I then cut it out with Paper Snips.

I punched a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock with the 2" Circle Punch, and the starburst from Basic Black Cardstock using the Starburst Punch. I layered them together with SNAIL and added a Silver Metallic Thread swirl to the back with Dimensionals. I ran a piece of Myths & Magic Washi Tape at an angle and attached the starburst circle on top.

I stamped the sentiment with Whisper White Craft ink onto Basic Black Cardstock and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I cut it apart and attached it and the guitar with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few Tutti-Fruitti Adhesive-Backed Sequins.

I used several of the same products on several of these cards, which would earn you this stamp set for FREE! For example, you could order the 2" Circle Punch, the 2 1/4" Circle Punch and the Starburst Punch, and that would get you past the $50 mark to earn the Epic Celebrations set! I hope you were inspired by all of these amazing projects today. Now I'm off to make some samples with Beautiful Peacock. Make sure to stop back for some more fun ideas! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment