Sunday, January 7, 2018

MYTHS & MAGIC BIRTHDAY CARD:

Hello there! I just got my Myths & Magic Specialty DSP and it is AWESOME! I decided to use it for Quinten's birthday card-how is he 6 already?

I didn't really think I needed the Magical Day Bundle that coordinates with it, but I think I was wrong:( I cut out all the shapes with my Paper Snips, but the Magical Mates Framelits could have done it for me.

I also used the Myths & Magic Washi Tape that coordinates. I love the glittery yumminess it adds! I used the sentiments from Confetti Celebrations and the Best Badge Punch. Q's favorite color is red, just like grandma, as it should be, so I added as much as I could. I even used a Real Red Marker to color the steeples on the castle.

I finished it off with a couple of In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes which were the perfect touch. You have to check out this paper in person-it's amazing! Stop back tomorrow to see the projects we'll be making at Happy Hour on Thursday! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment