Friday, January 12, 2018

HEARTFELT BLOOMS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card we made at Card Buffet last week featuring the Heartfelt Blooms set, which is a Sale-A-Bration product that you can earn for FREE with a $50 purchase. This has been a very popular set so far. This new 'DisINKtive' design gives the finished image such depth & detail. Look for more of this unique process from SU! in the future:) They actually have a patent for this new design!

I stamped the flower image & sentiment with Archival Black ink on Watercolor Paper, and used Aqua Painters with Powder Pink, Old Olive & Crushed Curry stamp pads to color in the image.

I also used the Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp on Very Vanilla Cardstock & the sentiment was stamped on Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock. I added some lovely Old Olive Sheer Ribbon & Old Olive Baker's Twine. I finished it off with a few Glitter Enamel Dots.

This is one of the samples I had at my Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Event last week-end. I've been spending a lot of time in my stamp room coming up with additional ideas for all the fun & exciting new products in the SAB & Occasions Catalogs...I know, it's a dirty job:)

I got the idea for this beautiful card on Pinterest. I started with a Crumb Cake base and stamped the background in VersaMark. I stamped the flower image with Sweet Sugarplum-apparently I have a thing for Sweet Sugarplum with this set:) I stamped a second flower on Very Vanilla Cardstock & cut it out with Paper Snips. I colored in the center with a Daffodil Delight Marker. I stamped the sentiment with Wild Wasabi ink.

I mounted the Very Vanilla Cardstock to a piece of Crumb Cake & wrapped some Sweet Sugarplum Baker's Twine around the cardstock twice & tied a bow. I then attached the cut-out flower with Dimensionals. I adhered the whole piece to the Crumb Cake base with Dimensionals.

Make plans to attend Card Buffet next month and make both of these lovely cards. Or better yet, get your order in for $50 and earn your own set for FREE and make as many cards as you want! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments: