Tuesday, November 7, 2017

WORKSHOP:

Hello there! I had a Workshop a couple of weeks ago-the first one I'd held in probably over 5 years! It went really well and we had a lot of fun. I was so happy my Hostess earned the exclusive Merry Patterns host set!

Along with the other Host benefits, I added a pack of 5 cards made with the Merry Patterns set. They fit perfectly into one of the new Acetate Card Boxes:)

I made this one with a Real Red base and added some DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack. I added one of the adorable Boxwood Wreath Embellishments. I just cut it in half and added each to the DSP with Glue Dots.

This one would work well for the men in your life. It features the Coffee Break DSP and Lots of Labels Framelits. I stamped the deer in Soft Suede ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock.

For this one I used the Petal Garden DSP Stack. It looks like it would be geared more for spring and summer with all the flowers, but there's several lovely designs that lend themselves perfectly for Christmas. The branches were cut by hand, and were a little time-consuming, but well worth the effort:)

I love how versatile this set is and used the branches to make a wreath on this card. I used both Old Olive and Lemon Lime Twist. I broke out the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder for the first time on this card and love the rich texture. For the berries, I colored the White Perfect Accents with a red Sharpie. I can't wait to get the new Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers, so I can have accents in several SU! colors!

This was the last card in the set. I stamped 'season' in the solid image stamp first with Crumb Cake ink. I then stamped over the top with the outline image and top sentiment design using VersaMark. I covered it with Gold Embossing Powder and heat set it with the Heat Tool. I then went in and colored the holly leaves with an Old Olive Marker, and the berries with Real Red. Underneath, I stamped the branches with Old Olive onto Vellum Cardstock, and I added a few of the gorgeous Glitter Enamel Dots. I used the same design on this card for the Hostess gift. I adhered it to a Mini Pizza Box and added some yummy chocolate inside. Sorry, I must have forgot to get a picture of it:(

Here's one of the Make & Takes we made. It's better to have quick & simple designs at a Workshop so the guests new to stamping don't get overwhelmed. I'm not very good in this department so I let SU! do the work for me and we made one that was feaured in the Holiday Catalog. We used the Painted Harvest set for this card and did the Two-Step Technique.

They each also made one of these fun little treat bags featuring the set Creep It Real. We were able to cram quite a few Caramel M&Ms into these 2" x 8" Cellophane Bags:)

This was the fun little favor I had for each of the guests. I just cut some Basic Black Cardstock and made a tent. I covered the front with Spooky Night DSP. I cut a couple of the pumpkins out from one of the designs and attached them to the tree branch.

I added a couple of Black Rhinestones and some chocolate, and it doesn't get much easier than that:)

If you're interested in this stamp set, I just may have an extra one laying around, and would love to give it to you for hosting a Workshop of your own this month. Contact me if you're interested:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment