Monday, November 20, 2017

TNT TUESDAY REMINDER:

Hello there! Sending out a reminder to all my local peeps about TNT Tuesday tomorrow night at First Christian Church from 6-8. We'll be making this lovely card using the Stained Glass Technique. We'll make another project using a variation on this same technique.

I also wanted to share this cute little guy. I made one for all the attendees at my Watercolor Christmas Class on Saturday. I used the 1" Circle Punch for his head using Crumb Cake ink. I used the Cookie Builder Punch for his eyes and beak. For his gobble thingy I punched the bow tie out using Cajun Craze Cardstock and trimmed it down a bit.

I wrapped a nugget with a strip of Bundle of Love Specialty DSP. I attached the body to the front with a couple of Dimensionas using a 1 3/4" Circle and trimming off the bottom. I attached the head to the body with a Dimensional.

For the feathers I used the Bow Builder Punch. I cut the bottom piece from Crumb Cake Cardstock, along with 2 bow pieces. I glued 3 different designs from Bundle of Love DSP to it with Liquid Tombow. I then punched out another from Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry & Soft Suede Cardstock. I used Mini Dimensionals between layers.

The sentiment is from Labels to Love, stamped in Soft Suede ink.

Let me know if you can make it tomorrow night for TNT so I can have a little surprise for you! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment