Sunday, November 12, 2017

SEASON LIKE CHRISTMAS CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the new additions that I added to my last Card Buffet. I used the lovely set Season Like Christmas.

I started with a Garden Green base and added the plaid from Christmas Around the World DSP. The tree was stamped with Garden Green and Early Espresso ink. I love the subtle shadow that was stamped with Crumb Cake ink.

I stamped the snow with Whisper White Craft ink and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I added a Crushed Curry star to the top, along with a 1/8" Gold Ribbon bow.

I layered a Delicate White Doily to the back of the banner.I then adhered a piece of Very Vanilla Lace Trim to the back of a piece of Gold Foil to add a little richness to this traditional card.

I wanted to let you know about a fun event I have coming up to help you check some things off of your Christmas to do list. I'm holding a Santa's Workshop Retreat on Saturday, December 2nd and Sunday, December 3rd! It will be a fun-filled, jam-packed 2 days full of stamping, snacking and scrapbooking while singing to Christmas music and sipping on your favorite drink-all kinds:) You can pick the projects you make or do it all and get a discounted price-along with some freebies:) There will be Door Prizes and lots of surprizes along the way:) Stay tuned for more details and pictures! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment