Wednesday, November 15, 2017

OH WHAT FUN CARD:

Hello there! Here's a really quick & easy card from my last Card Buffet. I used the set Oh What Fun and the adorable Stitched Felt Embellishments. I started with a Garden Green base and added another layer on top that I ran through the Big Shot using the Quilt Top Embossing Folder-another favorite from the Holiday Catalog:)

I then added an adorable gingham strip of DSP from the Quilted Christmas DSP Stack. I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Thinlits. I made a messy swirl with some Linen Thread and attached it to the back of the circle with Glue Dots.

Finally I added the sweet little felt tree and topped it off with a Quilted Christmas Ribbon bow. This is the perfect card to start with if you're new to stamping or wanting to knock out a bunch of Christmas cards quickly. I hope you'll join me for my next Card Buffet in December and make one for yourself.

I'm so excited to be able to share with you a fun event I have planned for the first week-end in December! I'm calling it Santa's Workshop because I'll be helping you check off lots of items on your Santa To-Do list:)
You'll make Gift Card & Treat Holders, Bags & Boxes, Gift Tags, a Mini Photo Album, and maybe some home decor. I'm working like a dog-or reindeer in this case:) to get everything finished and get some pictures posted. Stay tuned!!! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment