Thursday, November 16, 2017

HUG IN A MUG CARD:

Hello there! Here's another fun card from my Card Buffet a couple weeks ago. I used the set Hug In A Mug, and you can create all kinds of yummy concoctions with it:) I started with a Chocolate Chip base, naturally, and added another layer on top. I stamped the mini marshmallows across the bottom with Chocolate Chip ink, and then embossed the top 3/4 of the cardstock with the Sparkle Embossing Folder.

I stamped the adorable tiny stitching on the Powder Pink Finely Woven Ribbon and adhered it to the base with SNAIL. I then stamped the cup with Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I stamped the inside color with Powder Pink. I added the heart and colored it in with a Cherry Cobbler Marker. I used the 2 1/4" Circle Punch to punch it out.

I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and flagged the end. I attached it with Dimensionals, overlapping the ribbon & circle. I stamped the two little sparkle thingys with Powder Pink ink and punched them out with the 1" Circle Punch. I attached them with Dimensionals.

So quick & easy and will last all the way to Spring. Plan to attend my next Card Buffet in December and make one...or several!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2017/Stamparatus/11.16.17_GIF_STAMPARATUS.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teCr7Xo4G8&feature=youtu.be

Have you heard about the Stamparatus yet? It was just unveiled at OnStage and will no doubt become our favorite new tool! I'm not sure if the links above will work, if not, go to YouTube and type in Stamparatus. They are preordering them so they don't run into backorder issues. They'll be available to preorder today so let me know if you want one. They won't ship til February and you won't be charged until then. Not sold yet? No problem, they'll have 2 more preorder periods if you decide you have to have one!

ALSO, make sure to stop back here later today as I'll be sharing the projects you'll be making at  my Santa's Workshop Retreat in a couple of weeks! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment