Friday, November 10, 2017

HAPPY HOUR FAVORS:

Hello there! I held my first Happy Hour Class at Martinis last night and we had so much fun! Check out these adorable favors I made for all the ones who attended! I wish I could take credit for these amazing works of art, but all the credit goes to the amazing Brenda Quintana at QBeesQuest. You can find her tutorial here: http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/2017/09/hersheys-wine-champagne-margarita.html. If this link doesn't work go to www.qbeesquest.blogspot.com and click on tutorials.

Her Hershey's Wine, Champagne & Margarita Tutorial was worth every penny of the $9.99. I can't even begin to imagine the time & effort that went into it-the $10 was a bargain!

The cover comes off the reveal a little treat inside:)

The champagne design holds 2 nuggets. I'm loving the extra 'bubbles' in this photo from the cool bokeh effect:)

This is the view from the back.

I added a few embellishments-I always like to contribute something when I CASE someone's work. I added the sentiments from the set Mixed Drinks using Smoky Slate ink. I attached the tags with the festive Silver Mini Tinsel Trim from the Holiday Catalog. I added Glitter Enamel Dots to the wine glass and Iridescent Sequins to the champagne.

These favors complimented this card that we made perfectly, using the same stamp set Mixed Drinks.

This was the other card we made using the set Sprinkles of Life.

I tried to make a martini to add to the mix, but the challenge proved to be too great for me, haha. I don't have the math or science skills that Brenda does. Maybe she'll come up with one for us:) Seriously, if you have any Holiday parties coming up, go get her tutorial and make some...you'll be the hit of the event! I hope you'll plan to join us next month at Martinis on the 2nd Thursday of the month-December 14th. Do I get another Caramel Apple or Naughty School Girl Martini, or try something else??? Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: