Monday, October 16, 2017

PICK A PUMPKIN MINI PIZZA BOX:

Hello there! Here's the second project we'll be making tomorrow night at TNT Tuesday! It's the adorable Mini Pizza Box featuring the Eclipse Technique with a little twist. I stacked the die cut for a Two Tiered effect.. Make plans to attend tomorrow and make this adorable treat holder!

I intended to get this project made and posted last week, but my dad died a week ago today. As you can imagine it was a busy & exhausting & difficult week:(

He had a massive stroke in May and was working hard to get better, but there was just too much damage done, and he'd been declining the past couple of months.

He was in a care facility an hour away, and even after placing him in Hospice 6 weeks ago, we couldn't get him back home:( It was getting harder and harder to go see him-so painful to see him in that condition. I'd cry the whole way over and the whole way back. He never complained but the nurses said he was probably in quite a bit of pain:( I'm just so thankful the good Lord took him and didn't allow him to suffer anymore.

I kept this beautiful arrangement because it's so sunny and makes me happy to look at it, and it smells amazing:) I'm also so thankful that his mind never really recovered enough for him to realize how truly awful his quality of life was. He thought he worked there, God love him:) I've visited him at the cemetary a couple of times since we laid him to rest Friday and his picture was still there. Kind of makes me think I'm running into him when I'm out & about:)

Please let me know ASAP if you want to attend if you haven't already. I'll be prepping kits tonight, so let me know soon:)

You'll learn how to master the Eclipse Technique and make this lovely card as well. You'll get 2 cards with supplies needed, step by step instructions and a space for a sample of the technique. The cost of the class is $15 or FREE with a $25 order. The class works perfectly with the Memories & More Kraft Album & Pocket Pages-which can be part of your order to get the class for free. The TNT Tuesday! Class meets at First Christian Church from 6-8 tomorrow. I hope to hear from you SOON! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss and saying prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura....he was such a handsome man. And those blue eyes are beautiful!!! That is a wonderful photo and he seems like he is looking and smiling down right at you. Remember him for that smile!

    Hugs to you!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was wasn't he Barbara? He did have the most beautiful blue eyes:)Thank you for your kind words friend:)

    ReplyDelete