Wednesday, October 4, 2017

FUNTASY FOOTBALL BOARD!

Hello there! Are you ready for some Funtasy Football? It's only October 4th and the board is starting to fill up! For every $25 order, you pick a number on the board. When the board is full I'll draw a number for a $50 Shopping Spree! Pick several spots and increase your chances:) I also wanted to remind everyone that Card Buffet is tomorrow from 4-8 at First Christian Church on Burlington.

Here's the choices that are available to make, minus the popsicle card-thought it's time to say good-bye to summer:)

Instead you can make this card featuring the exclusive set Merry Patterns. It's only available through the end of October. It's free to a Hostess with a qualifying Workshop/party of $300, in addition to all the other Hostess Benefits. Plus, I'm sweetening the deal by throwing in a BONUS card pack featuring 5 cards made with this set so you'll have lots of ideas for putting it to use right away. If you're interested in hosting a party and getting this set and BONUS card pack for FREE, please contact me soon-my calendar is getting full:)

Plan to stop by tomorrow and check out all display tables I'll have of the upcoming classes I'm holding. There will be sign-up sheets and there's also several promotions going on, so make sure to come check out all the great deals. Please let me know if you'll attend so I can have a little surprise for you. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment