Saturday, September 9, 2017

SEASONAL CHUMS CARD:

Hello there! Back today with another quick & easy card from my Card Buffet. I used the Seasonal Chums Bundle and saved 10% by buying them together! I started with a Whisper White base and added a piece of Merry Little Christmas DSP. I ran a strip of Pick a Pattern Washi Tape across it and added a piece of Striped Ribbon on top with Dimensionals.

I stamped the pumpkins with Early Espresso ink onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and used the Seasonal Tags Framelits to cut them out. I colored the face with an Early Espresso Marker and the leaves with a Lemon Lime Twist Marker. I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink as well.

I punched a circle from Basic Black Cardstock using the 2 1/4" Circle Punch and attached the bottom pumpkin with SNAIL. I attached the top one with rolled Glue Dots. I used the framelits to cut the bats out of Basic Black Cardstock and attached them with Glue Dots.

I love this bundle as you can keep the images together to make adorable little tags, or cut them apart like I did here. There's a cute little deer and snowman with this set as well, so you'll be seeing lots more of it:) I've got another fun treat to share tomorrow, so make plans to stop back. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment