Wednesday, September 6, 2017

LABEL ME PRETTY CARD:

Hello there! Looks like I missed another card from last month. This one will be available to make again at my Card Buffet on Thursday. I used the Label Me Pretty Bundle and saved 10%:) I started with a Wisteria Wonder base and added another layer on top that I embossed with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder. Huh, I forgot I had that.

On top of that I added a layer of Delightful Daisy DSP. I then added a label that I punched from the Wood Textures DSP using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I tied a bow around the top using Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine.  I colored the label image with Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach & Wisteria Wonder Markers and stamped it onto Whisper White Cardstock. I used the coordinating Pretty Label Punch to punch it out.

I stamped the sentiment with Wisteria Wonder ink onto the same color cardstock and used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to punch it out. I finished it off with a piece of Burlap Ribbon that I folded and tucked under the circle with a Glue Dot. I used Dimensionals between the layers.

Well I finished up last month's cards just in time. Tomorrow is September's Card Buffet, with 7 new additions:) I'll have lots more to share in the next day or two. I'd love to have you join our fun group! We meet at First Christian Church-1221 Park Ave. in Burlington. Come anytime between 4-8. If you're new, I'll be happy to help:) Let me know if you plan to attend so I can have a little treat for you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment