Monday, September 11, 2017

CREEP IT REAL FAVORS:

Hello there! Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. Apparently I was having too much fun cleaning my stamp room that I forgot! I made these fun little favors for my Card Buffet attendees using the set Creep It Real & the Test Tubes.

I wrapped a piece of Spooky Night DSP around each one and adhered with Tear & Tape. I then stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla Cardstock using Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze & Basic Black ink. I flagged the bottom and used the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch to punch a hole at the top.

I added a piece of Vintage Crochet Trim or a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels to each. I tied the tag to each Teat Tube with Basic Black Baker's Twine.

I stamped the cute little images with Basic Black ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock & used the 1" Circle Punch to punch them out. I then used a Sponge Dauber in Tranquil Tide, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate & Rich Razzleberry ink to add color. I attached each to the tag with a Dimensional.

These were so much fun to make and came together in a snap! Let me know if you want to make some for the sweet little goblins in your life:) Stop back tomorrow for another card we made. Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment