Saturday, September 16, 2017

AT HOME WITH YOU CARD:

Hello there! Just realized I forgot to post this yesterday. We threw a garage sale together really fast and was too tired to move yesterday. But we sold a ton of stuff and lots of my Stampin' Up! products found good homes:) I used the At Home with You Bundle, and saved 10% by buying them together:)

I had made a card similar to this a while back for a friend, but I made a few changes. I changed the sentiment on the door. You can scroll back a bit and find the original card and all the products I used.

I also changed the sentiment inside the door, although it's hard to tell with this awful photo!

As with the original, I left the inside blank and stamped the flower image in the corner. I have 1 last card to share with you tomorrow from my Card Buffet last week, and then I have tons more to share from all the new classes and events I have coming up. Stay tuned! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment