Tuesday, July 25, 2017

AUGUST CARD BUFFET REMINDER:

Hello there! I meant to get back here a little sooner with these but life doesn't seem to ever slow down. I also didn't realize how many new designs I needed to come up with-but that's the fun part:) I go back to the doctor on Thursday and I'm hoping he'll tell me I can get back to normal. Although I hate the thought of burpees & mountain climbers, I need to get the lower half moving again!

I'm so excited to share so many new products at my next Card Buffet, which will be held on Thursday, August 3rd from 4-8 at First Christian Church in Burlington. We'll be playing with 6 brand new bundles, 5 new In Colors, lots of new DSP, ribbons, washi tape, embellishments and the brand new Embossing Paste. It's going to be so much fun, I can't wait! You'll notice a couple of the samples above are a little naked. I'm waiting on a few new products to finish them off. I took advantage of the Bonus Days Coupons and will get to use my coupons for more goodies in August. There's still time for you to earn some. With every $50 purchase in July, you get a $5 coupon which you can redeem in August:) I have another order going in so let me know soon if you want to take advantage.

In addition to the 11 new designs, there are 7 others from the past several months to choose from-18 designs in all!

This will be the last month for these designs. If you're interested in making any of these I suggest you start with them before the new designs, which will still be available for several months. Most of the products used to make these cards are retired, so they'll be available as long as supplies last.

Please let me know if you'll be able to attend Card Buffet on August 3rd. I'm making some fun little nifty-gifties and don't want you to be left out! Please keep the prayers coming for my dad. It seems every time I get discouraged, I get a good report. My sister-in-law told me they're trying to get him up on his feet today, and he's having some movement in his left hand! Praise God! I so appreciate your concern and your prayers:) I hope to hear from you soon that you can make it on the 3rd. I miss my stamping friends! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment