Friday, May 19, 2017

WATERCOLOR WISHES CARD:

Hello there! This is another card we made at my Card Buffet a couple of weeks ago. I have a gal who's new to stamping and she gave me some ideas of cards she liked from the catalog, so I CASED this card from page 48 of the Annual Catalog. I wanted to promote retiring products so I subbed Watercolor Wishes for the set they used. I started with an Early Espresso base and added a layer of Crumb Cake on top.

I used the Flourish Thinlits to cut out the leaves from So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz & Cajun Craze Cardstock. I attached them with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow. I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock and flagged the ends.

I added a few Glue Dots to the back of the sentiment and added a swirl of Linen Thread. I then attached the sentiment with a couple of Dimensionals.

I love this beautiful & simple card that works for almost anyone. Unfortunately the Watercolor Wishes stamp set and card kit are already gone, but you can always use Flourishing Phrases as in the catalog. I've got a few more projects to share, so make sure to swing by tomorrow. Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment