Sunday, May 28, 2017

SPRINKLES OF LIFE CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card from my Card Buffet using the set Sprinkles of Life. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a couple pieces of Playful Palette Washi Tape. I added a piece of Fruit Stand DSP over the top that I wrapped a piece of Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon around. I added a bow on top with a Glue Dot.

I stamped a strip of Wild Wasabi Cardstock with the grass image in Wild Wasabi ink, along with the leaves. I used the Fringe Scissors to make the grass and adhered it to a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. I stamped the tree trunk with Soft Suede onto Whisper White Cardstock, and the birds with Sweet Sugarplum onto the same color cardstock. I used the Tree Builder Punch to punch all the pieces out.

I attached the trunk with Glue Dots and the leaves with Dimensionals. The birds were attached with Glue Dots. I used the Hello You Thinlits to cut out the sentiment from Whisper White Cardstock, and adhered with Liquid Tombow.

I used several retiring products on this card: Hello You Thinlits; Fringe Scissors; Fruit Stand DSP; Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon & Playful Palette Washi Tape. We only have a few more days to order these retiring products, so make sure you get what you want before they're gone. I still have a couple more projects to share, so please stop back. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment