Tuesday, May 2, 2017

MAY CARD BUFFET REMINDER:

Hello there! Here's the new additions to this month's Card Buffet. I've added a graduation, Father's Day, sympathy, little girl's birthday, baby and a few others.

Here's another that didn't make it in the group shot. I literally got the framelits in the mail 2 hours ago. At least I got them-yay!

In addition to the new designs there are 8 returning cards, for a total of 18 to choose from:) Please let me know if you'll be able to attend, so I can have a little surprise for you!

Card Buffet is this Thursday, May 4th and held at First Christian Church in Burlington from 4-8pm. I placed my preorder and am hoping I'll have the brand new catalog and new In Colors in time to bring along with me. You won't want to miss out! Hope to hear from you soon:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment