Tuesday, May 16, 2017

ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES CLASS:

Hello there! Well my mind is completely gone. I came here today to apologize for missing a few days and I realized I completely forgot to let you know about this fun birthday class I've had planned for over a month. Thankfully I got a reminder from a sweet friend today, or who knows when I'd have remembered, smh!

The Endless Birthday Wishes Class features the photopolymer stamp set, a Blender Pen, 4 birthday cards with envelopes, and color instructions. The class will be held on Thursday, May 25 at First Christian Church in Burlington from 5-7pm. There are 2 options:

Option 1 includes the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set and a Blender Pen that you will take home with you, along with your 4 cards and instructions with measurements, so you can make more at home. The cost is $30.

Option 2 includes the 4 cards and instructions for $15.

So sorry for the short notice, but if you're interested in Option 1 I'll need to know ASAP so I can make sure your supplies will arrive in time for the class. Please let me know by Wednesday, May 17 if you're interested in Option 1 and by Friday, May 19 if you're interested in Option 2. I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment