Friday, April 14, 2017

THAT'S THE TAG CARD:

Hello there! Back with another card from my Card Buffet last week. I made this Mother's Day card using the That's the Tag Bundle, which is retiring. Again, if you buy them separately, you save $. The stamp set is 15% off and the framelits are 30% off, so you save almost $6. I started with a Daffodil Delight base and added a piece of Affectionately Yours DSP.

On top of the DSP I added a circle stamped in Crumb Cake ink and used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to punch it out. The sentiment is stamped with Night of Navy ink. I stamped the background flower image with Crumb Cake ink as well, along with the 3 flowers onto Whisper White Cardstock. I cut them out using the Timeless Tags Framelits.

I colored the flowers and leaves with Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Cucumber Crush Stamp Pads and Blender Pens. While closed, I squeezed the pad to get a small amount of ink onto the stamp pad lid and picked up color with the Blender Pen. I attached the circle to a Lace Doily with Dimensionals, adding them horizontally. I then attached the doily to the DSP with Dimensionals, adding them vertically. Next, I tied a piece of Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine around the DSP and tied a bow. I then attached the DSP banner piece to the card base with Dimensionals.

I stamped the background flowers with Daffodil Delight ink and added 2 of the flowers with Glue Dots and the one to the far right with a Dimensional. I finished it off with a few Metallic Enamel Shapes. Stop back tomorrow for another fun card we made last week. Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment