Wednesday, April 19, 2017

NO BONES ABOUT IT CARD:

Hello there! This is another one of the cards we made at my Card Buffet. I had a request for little boy birthday cards, and knew No Bones About It would be perfect-since this is Quinten's favorite set:) I had seen this design on Shelli's blog awhile back and had wanted to make it. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack. I added the tracks along the bottom with Soft Suede ink.

I made a banner from Whisper White Cardstock using the Banner Triple Punch. I colored the 'Rawr' with a Tangerine Tango Marker, and stamped the other sentiment with Pacific Point ink. On a scrap of Whisper White, I stamped the solid dinosaur image with Pool Party ink. I stamped the bone image over the top with Pacific Point ink and cut it out with Paper Snips. I stamped the dot image with Tangerine Tango onto the same color cardstock and cut out with the circles framelits-not sure if I used the current or retired set. That's one setback about the Card Buffet-all my supplies are tied up in the totes. If I need to use something, I have to try to remember which tote it's in and make sure I put it back when I'm done...yikes!

I layered the banner with a Pacific Point banner underneath, and adhered the circle with SNAIL. I put the dino where I wanted him to get perfect placement for the hat, and stamped it in Pear Pizzazz ink. I then adhered the dino with Dimensionals. I stamped the leaf with Pear Pizzazz ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with Paper Snips. I attached it with a Dimensional.

This is such a fun set to use and was so happy to see that it was going to be hanging around for another year:) I've got 1 more card to share with you, and then it's time to get busy making new for next month:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment