Tuesday, April 11, 2017

BOTANICAL BUILDER TINY TREAT BOXES:

Hello there! Well I'm a few days overdue with this post-so sorry:( I think I may have temporarily lost my mind for a bit, but I seemed to have found it again:) I was part of a small group from our church who brought the Christian band Carrollton to downtown Burlington, and it was a way bigger undertaking than I could have imagined. It was an awesome experience, but I don't want to do that again for a long time:) My sweet hubby also agreed to help me paint a rental property, and that was also more than we bargained for. On day one, he's yanking down old ceiling tiles and replacing them...why can't I learn to just say no? Switching gears to something exciting-I've seen the new catalog which will be live the beginning of June, and it won't disappoint! But first, we need to clean house to make room for the new. You can see the Retiting List here:  https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/categorypage.aspx?categoryid=10100&utm_source=olo&utm_medium=o1-ad&utm_campaign=new-olo-homepage
Or go to:  www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net  and click on the Retiring Products box.

I used the Botanical Builder Framelits to make the flower on top of a Clear Tiny Treat Box. These framelits along with the coordinating stamp set Botanical Blooms will be retiring May 31, unless they sell out sooner. I cut the flower out of Daffodil Delight Cardstock, and used a Sponge Dauber in Delightful Dijon ink for the center. I wrapped a piece of Affectionately Yours DSP around the box and added some Watermelon Wonder Mini Striped Ribbon over the top. I used Glue Dots to secure the ribbon.

Back to the flower...geez, maybe my brain still is MIA...I put 2 Glue Dots into the flower center and added a messy swirl of Copper Metallic Thread. On top of that I added the flower center with Crumb Cake Cardstock and topped it off with a Basic Pearl. I attached the flower to a Mint Macaron tag that I heat-embossed with Copper Embossing Powder using the set Circle of Spring.

Unfortunately, several of these products are saying good-bye:( I'm really going to miss the In Colors-Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush & Tip Top Taupe as well. The striped ribbon in all 5 colors, along with the Affectionately Yours DSP, Circle of Spring stamp set and Botanical Builder Framelits and Botanical Blooms stamp set will all be retiring.

Make sure to check out the Retiring List and let me know if you're wanting to order any of these products before they're gone for good. I'll be placing an order on Friday, so let me know ASAP. Make sure to stop back tomorrow-I'll be posting something-not sure yet what, but something good! Thanks so much for stopping by...and for your patience with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment