Wednesday, March 8, 2017

DESIGNER TEE GIFT CARD HOLDER:

Hello there! Dangit! I skipped yesterday-so sorry. No excuse, just forgot. I stole this idea from the last SU! Onstage Event. It features the SAB set Designer Tee, which you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase. I used a Basic Grey base measuring 11" x 5 1/2". I scored it at 3 1/2" ( +1 line using the Simply Scored-it's just easier than trying to figure out the eighth or sixteenth-inch silliness),7 1/4" & 11" (-1, and trim off the excess). I folded it in a zig-zag.

I ran the top layer through the Big Shot using the Sparkle Embossing Folder. I then added a layer of Urban Underground DSP. I made a belly band measuring 8 1/2" x 1 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". I folded it and flagged one end, cutting through both layers. I wrapped a piece of Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine around it and tied it in a bow. I then added a piece of Urban Underground Washi Tape.

I stamped the word bubble with Calypso Coral ink and wiped the excess off of the train. I used a Basic Grey Marker to color the train and stamped it onto a Very Vanilla tee that I cut out with the coordinating T-Shirt Builder Framelits found in the Occasions Catalog. I added the t-shirt to the belly band with a couple of Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment in the center panel with Basic Grey ink, leaving room to adhere a gift card above it. I cut out another t-shirt from Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamped the sentiment with Calypso Coral ink. I masked off the sentiment on the smiley-face stamp and stamped it with Bermuda Bay ink. I removed the tape and stamped the face onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched it out with the 3/4" Circle Punch. I attached it to the shirt with SNAIL and ran another strip of Urban Underground Washi Tape along the side.

This is such a fun set and would be perfect for an upcoming graduate that you may have. Better yet, buy the Custom Tee Bundle & Urban Underground Washi Tape and get the Designer Tee stamp set for FREE! I'll have another SAB card for you tomorrow, if I remember:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment