Thursday, March 16, 2017

BIRTHDAY FIESTA CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to share the birthday card I made for my son using the Birthday Fiesta/Fiesta Time Bundle. He hosts a mean annual Cinco de Mayo party, so this bundle was a necessity, and I saved 10% by buying them together:) I started with a Tempting Turquoise base and added a layer of the fun Festive Birthday DSP-the 2 were just meant to go together! On top of that I added a Crushed Curry circle cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.

I stamped the llama with Early Espresso ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and used the framelits to cut him out. He's always dreamed of having a llama farm, so this was a hit with him. I used Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie Markers on Whisper White Cardstock for the blanket. I stamped the cactus in Emerald Envy ink onto the same cardstock, stamping one off. I attached the llama to the circle with Dimensionals.

I used Pumpkin Pie & Tempting Turquoise Markers for the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock. I cut out a pair of maracas from a coordinating piece of DSP and attached the top one with a Glue Dot. I finished it off with a few bright streamers made from Tempting Turquiose, Melon Mambo & Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. I stamped the banner detail with Pumpkin Pie ink and used the framelits to cut them out.

We had a busy week of celebrating Joel's & Gabe's birthdays and our 33rd anniversary. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to make my sweet hubby a card as I was busy with the other two, but not to worry-we did plenty of celebrating:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment