Saturday, March 11, 2017

AVANT GARDEN CARD:

Hello there! Ooops I did it again! I ran out of hours yesterday-Anniversary, llamas & Pokemon. Maybe you'll forgive me if I promise to share a couple more projects with you:) This was another hit from my Card Buffet last week using the SAB set Avant Garden. I started with a Pear Pizzazz base and added a layer of Vellum Cardstock to add a soft border.

On top of that I added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock and topped it with the adorable gingham design from the Succulent Garden DSP. I added a strip of Sahara Sand Cardstock and stamped the sentiment with Pear Pizzazz ink. Before I adhered it, I drew a light pencil line, so I'd know where to stamp the flowers. I sat the Sahara Sand strip aside and stamped the flowers with Sweet Sugarplum-the second one was stamped off. I added Pear Pizzazz ink for the leaves, stamping some of them off as well.

I added half of a Lace Doily to the DSP, and then attached the sentiment. Before I adhered it to the card base, I wrapped a piece of Succulent Garden Ribbon around it with SNAIL. I then attached it with Dimensionals. I tied a bow and attached it with a Glue Dot.

I finished it off with a few sequins I had left over from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishments Kit, and attached them with Glue Dots. Initially I didn't think I really needed this set, but I'm so glad I got it. I think I'll have to make a bunch more of these until Spring finally gets here to stay:) I've got a few more projects to share, but let's just say I'll get them posted soon:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment