Thursday, March 9, 2017

ANY OCCASION CARD:

Hello there! Back again with another card made with a Sale-A-Bration set. For this card I used Any Occasion. I started with a Pacific Point base and added a layer of Party Animal DSP. I added a strip of Animal Party Washi Tape underneath it. I then stamped the banners with Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry & Emerald Envy ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the Banners Framelits to cut it out.

I stamped the sentiment with Pacific Point ink onto Crushed Curry Cardstock and used the Stitched Shapes Thinlits to cut it out. I folded a piece of Animal Party Washi Tape in half and flagged the bottom. I attached it to the oval with a Glue Dot and topped it with a Brights Enamel Shape.

I added a couple bows made from Crushed Curry Baker's Twine and attached them with Glue Dots. I finished it off with another design of Animal Party Washi Tape along the top edge.

I've still got a few projects to share, so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment