Tuesday, February 28, 2017

CARD BUFFET REMINDER:

Hello there! Just sending out a reminder that Card Buffet is this Thursday, March 2nd from 4-8 at First Christian Church:) We're getting booted out of the Fellowship Hall as they'll be having the Soup Supper as a kick-off for Lent. We'll be in Room 7 which should work out just fine:)

I'm excited to have 6 new designs to add to the mix! I have a couple of cards made with the original Sale-A-Brations sets, and SU! just added 3 additional products that can be earned for FREE with a $50 purchase, so we'll be playing with a couple of those as well! I have a couple of Easter cards and a graduation card made with fun stuff from the Occasions Catalog. Please let me know if you'll be able to make it, as I'm working on a fun little Easter treat for everyone who attends. Hope to see you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment