Sunday, January 15, 2017

SNOWMAN FAVOR:

Hello there! Popping in with a favor that I made for everyone who attended my Card Buffet a couple of weeks ago. I used the Snow Place/Snow Friends Bundle.

I stamped the snowman face onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Basic Grey Archival ink. I wrapped 3 pieces of Whisper White Cardstock around 3 Hershey Nuggets and added a black button to the bottom 2. I stamped the hat and scarf with Real Red ink and cut them out with the Snow Friends Framelits. I attached them with Dimensionals and then placed them into a 2" x 8" Cellophane Bag and closed the bag with a Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon bow.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of DSP from the Sealed with Love DSP Stack, using Basic Grey Archival ink. I punched a hole with the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch and tied it around the bow using retired baker's twine.

I'm working on some cards for next month's Card Buffet so stop back soon. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment