Wednesday, January 4, 2017

JANUARY CARD BUFFET:

Hello there! Happy 2017! I've been busy getting ready for my second Card Buffet which will be held tomorrow at First Christian Church in Burlington, Iowa. You can come anytime between 4-8, for an hour or for the whole time. You'll notice lots of brand new products that you'll get to play with! The Occasions Catalog will be live with lots of fun inside, and Sale-A-Bration starts so you can see firsthand what products you'd like to earn for free with every $50 purchase.

I added 9 new designs, plus the 6 from last month for a choice of 15 cards to choose from! Just like a traditional buffet, you get to pick & choose what you want. You probably won't have enough time to make them all, but most will be returning again next month, so you can make them in March:)

 If you haven't already, please let me know if you're attending so I can have a little treat for you:) Stop back tomorrow and I'll share specifics of each card. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment