Wednesday, January 11, 2017

HEY, CHICK CARD:

Hello there! Back with another quickie from my Card Buffet last week. This card features the SAB set Hey, Chick-which you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase. I started with a Crumb Cake base and stamped a row of hens using VersaMark. I then stamped the other hen with Early Espresso ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.

I colored her in using Real Red, Calypso Coral & Early Espresso Watercolor Pencils. I then used a Blender Pen to go over each color to blend them and give them a watercolor feel. Normally you would want to use StazOn or Archival Black/Grey ink, as they won't bleed if they get wet, but I didn't mind having the Early Espresso ink blend with the pencils.

I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink onto Crushed Curry Cardstock and attached with Dimensionals. I added a piece of Affectionately Yours Washi Tape at the top and overlapped it with a piece of Tasty Treats Washi Tape. I finished it off by tying a piece of Linen Thread around the top and tying a bow.

Another awesome Sale-A-Bration choice, which can be yours for FREE! Stop back tomorrow for a bright & cheery thank you card...and speaking of thank you...thank you for stopping by today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment