Thursday, January 12, 2017

DOUBLE TAKE CARD:

Hello there! I had requests for thank you cards at my Card Buffet, and it just so happened there was the perfect one in our last demonstrator magazine using the set Double Take. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of Peekaboo Peach Cardstock at the top. I used the set Sunburst Sayings for the background, using Peekaboo Peach ink as well. I used Calypso Coral Cardstock and ink for the middle, and Bermuda Bay Cardstock and ink for the bottom.

I centered a Delicate White Doily over the Calypso piece and adhered it with SNAIL. I then wrapped a piece of Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine around the cardstock and tied a bow. I rolled Glue Dots into balls, attached them to the corners of each color and adhered to the card base, leaving a small space in between.

I used the Big Shot along with the Lots of Labels Framelits to cut out the label from Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the top sentiment with Peekaboo Peach, cleaned the stamp and stamped it again with Calypso Coral ink. I cleaned it again and stamped a third time with Bermuda Bay ink. I attached the label with Dimensionals.

To finish it off, I added a few of the fun Sprinkles Embellishments using Liquid Tombow.  I've got one more card to share with you, so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment