Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CARD BUFFET REMINDER:

Hello there! Just sending out a reminder to my local card ladies that Card Buffet is this Thursday! I had a couple requests last months, so I added a St. Patricks's Day card and a Pet Sympathy card.

I also added an alternate idea using the Sale-A-Bration Pocket Card Kit. You can get this kit for FREE with a $50 purchase:) I'll share more details about each card after the event.

In addition to these new cards, you can take your pick from these cards as well-18 in all!

It will be the last call for some of these designs. The Valentine's Day, snowmen and some older designs will be going away to make room for new designs. Make sure to start with these cards if you're wanting them. As always, please let me know if you're planning to attend so I can have a little treat for you. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment