Wednesday, December 7, 2016

TIN OF TAGS SHAKER CARD:

Hello there! I've been having so much fun making Club, Downline & Paper Pumpkin gifts that I almost forgot to post this today:) This was another CASE from SU! that I had available to make at my Card Buffet. I used the versatile set Tin of Tags and started with a Whisper White base. I cut out the large circle with the Layering Circles Framelits-which you can get for HALF OFF right now-only $17.50! If you've been wanting these, now is the time to get them! I then ran the Whisper White Cardstock through the Big Shot again using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.

I then very lightly traced the circle onto the card base with a pencil. I stamped the snowflakes with Mint Macaron ink, and then added a Window Sheet to the back of the embossed cardstock with Foam Adhesive Strips. I addded a quarter-sized pile of Mica Flakes to the center of the snowflakes and attached the embossed cardstock on top, using the pencil circle as a guide, while keeping the border even as well. I ran a line of SNAIL across the top and added a few more Dimensionals to the bottom half before attaching it. I used the Stitched Shapes Thinlits to cut out the smaller circle and stamped the sentiment with Island Indigo ink. I stamped the snowflake off once with Mint Macaron ink.

I folded a piece of Cucumber Crush Mini Striped Ribbon in half and secured it with a couple of Glue Dots. I then attached the ribbon to a piece of Island Indigo Cardstock with Glue Dots. I added a few Glue Dots to the back of the stitched circle and added a swirl made with Silver Metallic Thread. I then adhered it over the Island Indigo Cardstock with Dimensionals, keeping them close to the circle edge.

I added a Linen Thread bow and a few sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment with Glue Dots. It's hard to see the Mica Flakes in this photo, but it really is a lovely card in real life. Well, back to putting the finishing touches on my nifty gifties. I'll share them once I get them done and delivered. I've got plenty more cards to share, so make sure to swing back by tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping in:)


No comments:

Post a Comment