Wednesday, December 21, 2016

NIFTY-GIFTIES:)

Hello there! Finally getting these gifts posted. It took me longer than I thought to get everyone's gifts to them and didn't want to post this until they had them:) I'm not going to go into a lot of detail as I have oodles of cookies to bake and decorate, but there will be lots of pictures:)

For some I used the Candy Cane Lane Suite.

I made gifts for my Club Members, Downline, Paper Pumpkin subscribers and those who gave me business throughout the year.

They each got a stamp set, as there were way too many good deals to pass up. Some got hot chocolate jars and some got boxes with macarons.


We went to St. Louis a few weeks ago and had to go into a candy store called Lolli & Pops. They had macarons and I've never had one so I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I decided I needed to share the love and that is what is inside the White Gift Boxes.

The gift boxes are great! You can decorate the acetate sleeves and slide them off to get to the goodies without destroying the box:)



Hopefully there's a few last minute ones out there who can use some ideas for 'wrapping up' your Christmas gifting-see what I did there?




The Holiday Catalog goes away January 3rd, so make sure you get everything you need before everything is gone for good.



I have one who likes to scrapbook so the Hello December Project Life worked perfectly for her:).

For some I used the Presents & Pinecones Suite.





Maybe you could use these last minute ideas to make something special for coworkers or someone special for Christmas:)






























Again, sorry this is so last minute, but I hope it inspires you to share some crafty love:)

Last time I went to my stamp room, I had some help. I wonder how they do with cookies? Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish each one of you a very Merry Christmas! See you in 2017:)

No comments:

Post a Comment