Tuesday, December 6, 2016

HOLLY BERRY HAPPINESS CARD:

Hello there! Back again with a Christmas card that we made at my Card Buffet last week. This card features the Holly Berry Happiness Bundle-Holly Berry Happiness stamp set & Holly Berry Builder Punch. As always, if you purchase the 2 together, you save 10%. I started with a Garden Green base and added 2 strips of Wild Wasabi DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack.  I stamped the solid wreath image with Wild Wasabi ink, and then went over it with the outline image using Garden Green ink.

I then added the holly berries using Cherry Cobbler ink. I stamped the sentiment with Whisper White Craft ink and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder onto a strip of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. I added 2 smaller pieces of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to the ends, which I flagged first. I attached them with Dimensionals, and added another to the center. I strategically placed it over the crappiest part of the wreath:)

I tied a bow with the Delightful Dijon ribbon from the Ribbon Trio Pack, and then tied a bow around it using the Baker's Twine Trio Pack. I added a Mini Pinecone to the twine and attached the bow with Glue Dots. I repeated the same process as the wreath for the holly leaves, and punched them out using the Holly Berry Builder Punch. I tucked them under the bow and secured with Glue Dots.

 I finished it off with a pair of Basic Pearls. This card was one of the more challenging cards of the night, but the extra effort was well worth it. Stop back tomorrow, as I still have plenty more to share. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment