Wednesday, December 14, 2016

FOXY FRIENDS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another CASE from SU! that I borrowed for my Card Buffet. It features the Foxy Friends Bundle. I started with a Crumb Cake base, and a strip of the same that I ran through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I tied a bow around it with Basic Black Baker's Twine and attached to the base with Glue Dots.

I stamped the tree with Old Olive ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out using the Perfect Pines Framelits. I attached it to a piece of Soft Sky Cardstock with SNAIL. I stamped the fox with Pumpkin Pie ink onto Whisper White Cardstock as well. I used the Fox Builder Punch which coordinates with Foxy Friends set. The way the punch is laid out, I had to punch him out in sections. First his head, then his body and then his tail. I used Basic Black Archival ink for his face and legs. Photopolymer stamps make it a snap to get perfect placement:)

I attached his tail to his body with SNAIL, and attached them to the cardstock with Glue Dots. I added his head with a Dimensional. Before I adhered the fox & tree, I inked the heart word bubble up with Soft Sky ink. I used a baby wipe to remove the line and small heart before stamping onto the Soft Sky square.

I used Basic Black Archival ink for the sentiment, and attached the Soft Sky square with Dimensionals, clearing the baker's twine. Aside from the multiple stamping and punching, this card came together quickly & easily. I'm in the process of delivering some gifts to my Club Members, Downline & Paper Pumpkin subscribers. When I've got them all delivered, I'll share them with you, so stay tuned. Come back tomorrow for another card or some nifty-gifties") Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment