Saturday, December 17, 2016

FLOURISHING PHRASES CARD:

Hello there! Back with my last card from my Card Buffet. This is another CASE from SU!, using the Flourishing Phrases Bundle. I started with a Watermelon Wonder base and stamped the background with the same ink. On top of that I added a piece of retired stripe DSP.

I cut out the flourish using the Flourish Thinlits from a Gold Foil Sheet and adhered with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.. I then cut out the leaf using Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and attached with a Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment with Watermelon Wonder ink onto Peekaboo Peach Cardstock and attached with Dimensionals.

I finished it off with a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow wrapped around the stem.

This is the last card of this month's Card Buffet choices. The all-occasion cards will still be available to make again next month, along with 6 new designs...maybe more:) We'll meet at First Christian Church on January 5th between 4-8pm. Let me know if you'd like to join us! Check back in the next day or two for lots of fun & festive projects. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment