Friday, December 16, 2016

FLORAL PHRASES CARD:

Hello there! I'm winding down with the cards we made at my Card Buffet. This pretty wedding card was made with the Floral Phrases Bundle. I started with a Tip Top Taupe base and added a Very Vanilla layer which I ran through the Big Shot using the Detailed Floral Thinlits. Underneath the Very Vanilla layer I added a piece of Vellum Cardstock. I colored the floral stamp with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and stamped randomly, covering the vellum. I adhered the vellum to the Very Vanilla Cardstock using tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.

I colored in some of the shapes with Wink of Stella where needed. I wrapped a piece of Tip Top Taupe Mini Striped Ribbon around the cardstock and tied a bow over the top using some retired gold cording. I stamped the floral image with Tip Top Taupe onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and used the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut out both ovals.

I added a piece of a Metallic Foil Doily to the bottom of the ovals and attached with Dimensionals, clearing the ribbon. I stamped the sentiment with Tip Top Taupe onto the same cardstock and attached to the ovals with SNAIL. I finished it off with a few sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I have 1 more card to share tomorrow and after that I'll have a bunch of Nifty-Gifty Christmas stuff to share, so plan to stop by. Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, I have sent you an email. May I know if you have received? Thanks

    ReplyDelete